Are Chiropractors Doctors?
The answer to this question is yes.
There’s been a steadily growing trend of people with health conditions preferring to Chiropractors rather than traditional doctors. This huge buzz about chiropractors is a result of many positive testimonials about chiropractors in general.
But many people still are confused and wondering ‘are chiropractors doctors’? Well, to get an answer for those questions, you need to first know what a chiropractor is and what exactly they do.
What is a Chiropractor?
- Chiropractors are medical professionals who’re trained, in most of the cases they make use of their hands to relieve the pain in several areas of a patient’s body, including spine.
- Although Chiropractors doesn’t hold any medical degrees, they’re licensed practitioners, due to the fact that they undergo immense training in Chiropractic care.
- Chiropractors start their education by obtaining an undergraduate degree, a science related one. After the completion of graduation, they then proceed to a four year program of chiropractic care, which includes both theory classes and hand-on experience as well. Every state in the USA mandates that chiropractors must get their Doctor of Chiropractic degree from a college accredited by the Council of Chiropractic Education.
- Chiropractors offer treatments of several body pains in areas such as neck, back, pelvic, arm & shoulder, leg & hip, and many more areas. Not only pains, chiropractors can also treat several health conditions such as constipation, infant colic, acid reflux, and several others.
- Currently, there are more than seventy thousand Chiropractors in the USA. The number is growing rapidly, since more and more people are showing interest in this method of treatment.
If you’re wondering where you can get Chiropractic treatment in Arizona, Advanced Physical Medicine is the place to go.