Improves Your Quality of Life!
Acellerate GF™ is a “high concentration” Growth Factor product which is used for Regenerative Therapy for effective treatment of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions, neuropathy, and chronic, non-healing wounds.
- Natural and Drug Free Way To Reduce or Eliminate Pain
- Natural Alternative to Surgical Procedures
- Accelerated Rejuvenation of Nerve Tissue
- Highly Effective Standalone Treatment for Neuropathy
- Effective Treatment for Chronic Healing Woulds, Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Effective Treatment for Orthopedic Injuries (Knee, Hip, Shoulder, Back, Elbows, Etc)
- Rapid and Effective
- Simple & Cost Effective
- Minimal to No Pain
“Regenerative Therapy can stimulate new cell growth, regenerate new cartilage and accelerate the body’s natural process to rebuild tissues and heal itself.”
What is Regenerative Medicine?
Regenerative medicine is a rapidly advancing area of health care that works to repair the injury, not just mask the pain. Science has shown that the body has enormous potential to heal itself. By using the healing powers found in a person’s own blood, damaged tissues, nerves, muscles, tendons, ligaments, and joints have the potential to regrow, rebuild, and regenerate. As tissue is repaired and regenerated, pain levels are lowered.
Why Acellerate GF™?
Acellerate GF™ is natural regenerative therapy used as an alternative to surgery or drugs, or a complementary treatment to allopathic medicine approaches. It is a natural healing modality that is rapid, safe, and results in effective treatment outcomes and patient satisfaction, without risk of rejection or allergic reaction, disease transmission or infection. Patients experience minimal to no pain upon injection. With successful treatments, a person can be pain or symptom free, and return to more normal function in their daily life.
“With successful treatments, a person can be pain or symptom free, and return to more normal function in their daily life.”
Acellerate GF™ stimulates healing through injection of one’s own growth factors into affected areas. What Does Accelerate GF Treatment Entail?
This protocol has been developed to give maximum benefit to the patient within a short time. The basic protocol is 4 treatments, the purpose of which is to enhance the function of damaged nerve tissue to its maximal level.
- Extraction –Patient’s blood is drawn into a collection tube and centrifuged to generate plasma concentrate.
- Aggregation – Plasma concentrate is extracted from tube into a syringe pre-loaded with Plasma Solutions’ proprietary activation/aggregation solution.
- Injection – Simple injection technique is targeted on your symptom areas for outstanding results.
- Procedure Time – The procedure can be performed within our Advanced Physical Medicine office within 30 minutes. No hospital or drug costs are required.
- Healing – Most patients report reduction in pain from a week to a few months. Regenerative Therapy can stimulate new cell growth, regenerate new cartilage and accelerate the body’s natural process to rebuild tissue and heal itself.
Symptoms of Peripheral Neuropathy
The earliest symptoms of peripheral neuropathy are pain, numbness, and tingling in the hands and feet in the classic “sock and glove” distribution. The pain is often described as burning, shooting, electric-shock like, throbbing, or aching. Some people describe an altered sensation when picking up objects, as if their fingers are “made of plastic,” or feelings of their hands and feet falling asleep.
The patient may complain of their feet throbbing or cramping at night or of stumbling when they try to walk. The symptoms are generally symmetric (occur on both sides of the body), although they may be more severe on one side. If the neuropathy is severe, touching the affected extremity can feel like an open wound is being touched. In the most severe cases, severe pain and dysfunction of the nerves can result in difficulty walking and disability.
Why Acellerate GF™ Effectively Treats Peripheral Neuropathy
Accelerate GF is a plasma concentrate that contains high concentrations of activated platelets that release a superdose of growth factors. One of the growth factors released is the Nerve Growth Factor (NGF), which can repair damaged nerve tissue.
Other growth factors present include platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF), transforming growth factor (TGF), platelet factor interleukin (IL), platelet- derived angiogenesis factor (PDAF), insulin-like growth factor (IGF), vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), and epidermal growth factor (EGF). These platelets and growth factors are also super recruiters of blood-borne stem cells.
Collectively, this high concentration of platelets, growth factors and pluripotent stem cells promote growth of specific types of cells that repair nerve tissue and other tissue damage, and stimulate accelerated development of new blood vessels.